Saturday, February 23, 2013

Walk north Guangxi: to find out the dream in Taoyuan Rongshui (Figure)

I will find some opportunities, avoid suchTraveling. A person, a car, control an electronic map, into the visitors footprint and the corner, feeling, integration into the local life. Sometimes, have favorite places, will again and again, where life, also became my life.

Northern Guangxi, is my dream, is my life.

Rongshui County, Liuzhou mountain is a natural, pure, simple folk, traditional and local. I have a number of visits, without satiety, but a deep yearning to it. Sometimes I even think, Rongshui small village those beautiful, those lovely people, is my dream, when I was living in a city is tired, tired, just want to hide in the United States and the United States, do a dream.

����Pei Xiu Cun overnight

12 noon fromNanningDrove, 6 pm arrived in Rongshui county. Further in the mountain, winding road is open for 2 hours, to either too Xiang Pei Xiu cun.

This is the fourth time I have come to this little village. The night was dark, quiet around, but because of familiarity, or very smoothly found amon the canteen. Amon is my old friend, before a few times to live in his house. Through the phone, but amon said he is no longer a small hotel, because the village has a formal hotel.

Pei Xiu Cun village guest-greeting pine.Pei Xiu Cun village guest-greeting pine.

The hotel at the entrance to the village stream, wife of shop-owner very warmly greeted. A dish of meat, a blood sausage, a Toyota Production carp, a cup tea, with the local people brewed rice wine, the table has become very rich. However, the boss is an apologetic face, she said, have the Spring Festival workers have gone home, shop alone, not get any good food. Hot food and tea, warm wine, I thank you very much.

Because just under the snow, water pipes were frozen, the boss also repeatedly sorry. With firewood hot water, take a shower with the barrel. This is not convenient, it aroused many flows down the years, seems to be back, back to those happy days.

Late at night, there were no lights, leaning against the window, the window can be heard gurgling creek. The brook, down from the Yuanbao mountain, several times over my dreams, then ran to the mountain of the world. Although the dark, but I know the window stream, pine trees whirling two strains, one high and one low, as husband and wife, the middle standing hand in hand in a terrace.

This night, rain xixilili underground.

On one page123The next page

No comments:

Post a Comment