Saturday, December 29, 2012

Shanxi Pingyao County: a man city (Photos)

When I came to this city, it is night. Tonight let me roam free in this piece of Loess ground!

This ancient city, in the history of the silent years, experienced prosperity, decline and dusty, war. The sunset quietly sprinkled on the ancient buildings, winter sunshine, snow and the little mottled, delineate a bleak picture, here I like to see the life of their own. For a long time, I start to be infatuated with Pingyao as water night, even if you don't see me, but I can feel you. I gently with your fingers touch the wall, whether you feel my fingers warm? In the dark of night approaching Twilight slowly clear!

PingyaoPingyao

Standing here, always feel a sense of familiarity, slowly, will be transformed into a melancholy. Pedestrian laughter, neighborhood chat, hawkers Yaohe, caravan camel bell, bow bow greetings...... Interweave together, everything appears lively fresh. Perhaps this isShanxiA man's life. And I was just a passer-by, silently watching all this, no words are silent.

Ming and Qing Dynasties MarketMing and Qing Dynasties Market

Looked up, the Pingyao sky blue with light blue, I like the color of the sky, I like with his fingertip the mottled walls, because I can clearly feel the city's temperature; I like walking in the moonlight reflecting jingdanban road more lonesome, because this road has previous traces of the past; I love the smell of smoke in the air with eyes closed drift of the flavor of food, the taste reminds me of while away from home, here still can feel at home. I love this city, because here to meet a variety of.

The ancient city wallThe ancient city wall

Have become fashionable for a time television series "go west" tells the story of a group of men in Shanxi, in order to make a living away from home, in order to dream, the story. Every time I see the "go west" these three words, I always like a conditioned reflex hum a few words:

You want to go west, sister, I really hard to leave,

There are two good words, you remember my brother.

You have to take the road to walk, don't walk the path,

Many people on the road, chats the son sorrow solution.

The boat sailed after you, don't sit bow,

The big bow, lest you fall into the river head.

......

Because this old song, I always think that Shanxi is a place to fall on evil days, otherwise, why men should be forced to leave one's hometown to go to a "mouth", to get the woman burst into tears?

On one page1234The next page

No comments:

Post a Comment